Author Topic: I can't locate all the songs for my playlists.  (Read 1839 times)

IsaiasJerez

Hi!

It is just a simple question, I moved all my music to another location in my PC, now I can't listen to any songs in any of my playlist cus it says the music is missing. I know it has an option to locate the song, but i have like 20 playlist with almost 2000 songs, so, it will be very difficult to locate all the songs.

Is there an option to locate all the songs of my playlists automatically?  :'(  :'(  :'(

PD: btw sorry for my bad english  :P

frankz

If you moved them to a different drive or base folder with identical structure to the sub-folders file names to what you had before, you can go to File->Library->Relink Music File Paths and remap from the old location to the new location.

If you moved them willy-nilly changing things about the way they're organized and named along the way, it gets significantly more complicated (you can try Tools->Locate Missing Files).

IsaiasJerez

If you moved them to a different drive or base folder with identical structure to the sub-folders file names to what you had before, you can go to File->Library->Relink Music File Paths and remap from the old location to the new location.

If you moved them willy-nilly changing things about the way they're organized and named along the way, it gets significantly more complicated (you can try Tools->Locate Missing Files).

Well thanks, it didn't work, I think is because i change my music with other structure of the sub-folders, so i think is time to rejuvenate my playlist.

Thanks a lot!