Author Topic: Can't remove Album from Album and Tracks View + Error when trying to remove art  (Read 750 times)

landcross

EDIT: I just realized I'm using an older version of Musicbee. I was under the assumption I updated it recently, but apparantly not. *facepalm* I'll check the new version out now and will report back.

EDIT2: updated Musicbee, both issues still persist. Updated the error message below.

-------------------------

I've got two bugs.
Both are in the happening in the 'Set Displayed Fields' window of the the Album and Tracks view.

Bug 1) I can't remove the Album column. I'm trying to drag it away, but it just stays where it is. I was wondering if it was working at all so I tried to drag other fields away which worked until...

Bug 2) I tried to drag Artwork away. Then a message popped up saying I can't remove Artwork in the Album and Tracks view. That's fine, that's logical, I didn't want to remove it anyway. But, when I click OK on the popup message, an error pops up:

Code
MusicBee v3.2.6902.32258 (Win10.0), 8 dec 2018 11:34:

System.ObjectDisposedException: Geen toegang tot een verwijderd object.
Objectnaam: #=zTghIRFD2xAca.
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateHandle()
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_Handle()
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.PointToClientInternal(Point p)
   bij #=zCNx3yFx_BUe5JY4PuqRGsU4=.#=zTghIRFD2xAca.#=zhS4XbEN2YxGX(MouseEventArgs #=z$KSsGfQ=)
   bij #=zg1im_KvGVXKRBuLoTEGt5pU=.#=zPnlLYme$jChi.OnMouseMove(MouseEventArgs #=z$KSsGfQ=)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseMove(Message& m)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   bij #=zFxeYQ0HSC3TKwmc1oLYDnxg=.WndProc(Message& #=z69xdAPc=)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 10:35:17 AM by landcross