Author Topic: Interface errors  (Read 1571 times)

keva

I have on all versions, starting with 3, the error shown in the screenshot when clicking different interface elements: always when choosing DSP when setting it up.
On the old version 2.5, there are never such errors.

http://rgho.st/67xJcRDZ4
Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 05:39:19 PM by keva

Steven

• Administrator
i am afraid i dont understand what you are saying or how the screenshot might relate to what you are saying.
If you can provide step-by-step instructions then that might help.
Also can you translate what the error message says

keva

I completely agree with you that this looks rather strange, however this is a real screenshot, and not a collage that I made in Photoshop.

This error occurs in different places.
For example, in steps:

1. I launch the player 2. I click the equalizer icon in the bottom pane to open the "Equalizer and DSP" settings window. 3. In this window I click on any item and get an error message.

Made a screenshot in another version with the English language interface.
I also do not understand what kind of "unselected files" in question, but the fact is that such an error occurs. I did not draw this window.
As I already wrote, it began with the 3rd version of your wonderful program. During this time, I changed 2 computers and, as the new version of MusicBee comes out, I install and try it. Sometimes an error may not immediately appear, but sooner or later it occurs.
Therefore, I use version 2.5. Sorry if you are upset. I nevertheless decided to post this message in order to make your program even better ...
Thank you very much.
http://rgho.st/7B4yNYYsS

Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 08:39:46 PM by keva

Steven

• Administrator
i cant reproduce the issue, but i would be interested to know if you position the dsp panel such that its over one of the radio stations  in the main panel, does the message display when you click on a dsp?
and move the equaliser down so the dsp panel is over a blank part of the main panel, does the message display then?

keva

I moved the dsp panel all over the screen.
The error occurs in any arbitrary place, not just above the Radio window.
And now I just clicked on any track in the left pane of the library and got this error. Once made a double click - immediately this error. And in many more places it may arise. Let not immediately ...
But a double click on the radio station now does not lead to errors. Although earlier, I remember exactly that such cases were ...
Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 08:56:18 PM by keva

Steven

• Administrator
send me a link to your settings file (help/ support/ view settings) and i will see if I can reproduce the message

Steven

• Administrator
I still cant reproduce any issue and will leave this unsolved.
The only suggestion i have is to consider any third party software you might be using that interacts with the mouse.
The message you see displayed is triggered when a hotkey command is invoked (by keypress or clicking a command button), where the invoked command requires files to be selected

keva

I recently bought a new computer. While there is a naked Windows and driver. There are EXACTLY no applications for the mouse. Now I have closed the programs - everything that is possible, but the error has not disappeared ... During this time, Windows has been rearranged repeatedly. And 7 and 10 but the 3rd version of the program did not work for me normally.
I understand that version 2.5 is very different already, but everything is fine there ...
By the way link to version 3.3 from here: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=27074.msg152080#new
I do not open ...

redwing

Is it possible that this can be caused by some specific DSP or VST?
Can you reproduce the bug right after a fresh installation of MusicBee without installing any plugins?

keva

This error occurs in the new installation, without any plug-ins.

redwing

This error occurs in the new installation, without any plug-ins.

Then I guess something's wrong with your system. Probably MB is not the only program that's not working properly on your machine.