Author Topic: Upcoming tracks making track 1 disappear  (Read 1287 times)

CalistogaKid

When I double click a track in the upcoming tracks window, it places it in position 1, and removes the current song at position 1, leaving my playlist 1 track smaller.  Previously (the way I liked it), I could just double click a track in the upcoming tracks window to play it, while still leaving the playlist intact.  This is destroying the playlist (not forever), and not allowing me to move freely in the upcoming tracks window.  This just started last night.  What is happening? Did I accidentally change some setting?

phred

• Global Moderator
Did I accidentally change some setting?
Probably. Because MB couldn't make that change all by itself. Preferences > Now Playing and look at the options under playing tracks list.

Please don't double post. I have removed your duplicate post.
Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 09:03:22 PM by phred
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

CalistogaKid

There is nothing new in Now Playing under <edit preferences>.  I hadn't gone into preferences, so I didn't expect it.  Double-clicking results in if playback is stopped, play now. If tracks are playing queue last.  Is there a setting or control that would put a track first in now playing when clicked and continually delete the previous track 1? I'd like to turn it off, but I don't see it anywhere.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Have you tried clicking where it says upcoming tracks and changing it to playing tracks?
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

CalistogaKid

Thanks a million, psychoadept. That was it. Must have gotten changed as I dragged the mouse across.