Author Topic: hotkeys > general navigate back  (Read 1128 times)

tmprojection

hotkeys > general navigate back

say i got something searched in the main panel, select something to play, then search something new, if i press on the hotkey i assinged to navigate back, it doesnt go back to the previous search, that is what that hotkey is supposed to do right?

or is it the wrong hotkey for what i want

redwing

It's the same as pressing either of the two arrow buttons on the tabs bar. It just takes you to either of the previous or next node you have visited (if you look at the left sidebar, it will be more obvious).
If you did a local search in a certain node and go back, then you will still get the search results from the node.
But if you did a global search, it moves you to "Search Results" node. So when you go back to the node later, you will always see the most recent global search results.
If you want to keep a certain global search results, move on to a new tab for a new search. When you switch back to the previous tab, it will show you the previous search results (but probably what's actually happening is it searches again and show the results).

tmprojection

thats the hot key im after, to go back or forward in the tab, just like chrome / firefox etc, is it not:
hotkeys > general navigate back
my mouse back / forward keys, switch the next / previous songs

tmprojection

yeah those two arrow buttons on the tabs bar seems to switch only between the nodes in my library, not search results, would be great to get some help

redwing