Author Topic: Any way to stop this notification icon from showing up?  (Read 945 times)

usraek

https://i.imgur.com/tRltKza.png

This icon shows occasionally with 'added items to inbox' or whatever and I can close it but it comes back. Can I stop it from showing up period?

Thank you

redwing

It shows up to notify things to you because the left sidebar is hidden in all your tabs. If any tab has the left sidebar shown, the icon won't show up.

usraek

It shows up to notify things to you because the left sidebar is hidden in all your tabs. If any tab has the left sidebar shown, the icon won't show up.

Indeed I have it closed. That's a little bit frustrating as I have no use for the left bar or the information that icon has told me.

Okay, I'll maybe figure out how to jigger my layout to include the left bar.

Thank you for the quick answer  :)

Edit: It seems there's no way to not have the navigator included in the left bar, which seems to be the reason why I disabled it to begin with as I really don't want the navigator. Oh well, I'll live with that random appearing icon.
Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 09:58:41 PM by usraek

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Edit: It seems there's no way to not have the navigator included in the left bar, which seems to be the reason why I disabled it to begin with as I really don't want the navigator. Oh well, I'll live with that random appearing icon.

The navigator will always be there, but if you put another element in the left panel (such as thumbnail browser or playlist directory) and then click "stack" next to both of them, you can use the menu at the top of the panel to show the new element instead of the navigator. I don't think that will eliminate the icon, though.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)