Author Topic: Move tracks from Inbox to Music Library in order  (Read 3661 times)

carloscs

Use case:

Selected 2 albums in Inbox and used File Organiser to add them to the Music Library, and in a Music Library tab selected the "Recently Added" playlist.

The order shown is (disk-track): 1-11, 1-10, 1-09, 2-01, 2-04, ...

Tracks should be added in (reverse?) order, at least Album, disc#, track#

Edit:

Some other strange thing: if I sort the "Recently Added" playlist by "Date Added" the '#' order is: 11, 10, 9, 12, 15, ...

As this tracks all show "... 19:05" in the date column there may be many reasons for the different order...
Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 08:51:46 PM by carloscs

DLiu

I know that this is a basic question. But how can I move the files from my inbox to my library? On my left side bar, the inbox shows that I have 5529 tracks. But, when I right click on the inbox, my only option is open in new tab. Thanks.

phred

• Global Moderator
With the inbox selected, the tracks therein should appear in the main panel select the track(s) you want to move the library and right-click > Send to > Folder (Copy or Move or Replace) > to folder (or to organized folder)

You might find this helpful: http://musicbee.wikia.com/wiki/Send_To#Send_To
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

boroda

as well you can just drag'n'drop selected tracks from inbox to 'music' node on the left.