Author Topic: Her and His ElegantBee  (Read 8772 times)

FleurYoupi

Her and His ElegantBee

Version 1.6

Smart color scheme with pink or blue accent, inspired by the Kadinsky Light skin.
Just willing to share my personnal skins with the Bee-mates ;)

Enjoy !

Please feel free to comment or request, I like to mix colors and create different atmospheres.
xoxo

Download link :
https://getmusicbee.com/addons/skins/175/her-and-his-elegantbee/

Install Instructions :

Place file in your Musicbee/Skins folder and select it in Musicbee under View > Skins.
Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 11:14:58 PM by FleurYoupi

dankjankem

How can I get the very top window border to show up as pink? It's only showing up as white for me but the pink in your screenshot looks so good

The Incredible Boom Boom

How can I get the very top window border to show up as pink? It's only showing up as white for me but the pink in your screenshot looks so good

Looks like under Preferences -> Layout (1) , you should have "main menu" as "Show As Button" and "tabs bar" as "Show In Caption Bar"

Shosty7

Looks like under Preferences -> Layout (1) , you should have "main menu" as "Show As Button" and "tabs bar" as "Show In Caption Bar"

Sorry for reviving this thread, but I'm having the same problem and doing as you said (plus some personal tinkering with the xml file) doesn't seem to resolve the issue. Also, for some reason the equalizer button and progress bar are also the wrong color. Does the new version of musicbee or windows 11 just make this skin incompatible? Got any suggestions?