Author Topic: statistics in main panel  (Read 1804 times)

tmprojection

is there a way to display statistics of the current main panel, like total tracks, total artists, total albums

i know it comes up in now playing if you scroll down to the very button, to display number of tracks for example, or column browser, but is there anything for main panel?

redwing

The status bar defaults to show summary statistics of the main panel. If it doesn't work, check its settings under Preferences> Layout (1).

tmprojection

cant seem to find it at all, im in Preferences> Layout (1), cannot find status bar anywhere

sveakul

Try getting at it via Configure Layout (the button left of the search box)-->Arrange Panels-->bottom panel-->status bar-->panel settings.  Then you'll see a box "Show summary statistics."

redwing

cant seem to find it at all, im in Preferences> Layout (1), cannot find status bar anywhere

You need to drag the scrollbar all the way down until it shows "bottom panel" section.

tmprojection

You need to drag the scrollbar all the way down until it shows "bottom panel" section.

i did mate it wasnt there, needed to add that into the panel, i dont know how i missed it in the panels section though