Author Topic: Additional Tagging Tools plugin-Importing presets  (Read 1598 times)

SeafolkV16-7

Hello, new here. Thank you Steven for a fantastic music player, it meets all my needs.

Pardon me if this seems basic, but could anyone tell me how to import the presets included with this plugin? I added the plugin (ie the dll file from the download folder) to Musicbee, but after selecting Additional Tagging Tools-Advanced search and replace, I have trouble making sense of the menu that comes up. When I select "Import all presets" I am not prompted to locate them, rather I am asked "Do you want to import presets?" and after answering yes, it just says "No presets were imported".

I daresay I am missing something obvious here, again sorry if this sounds basic.

N.B. I am using version 3.2.6827 of the software, and it is from the Windows App Store, so I added the plugin through Musicbee itself. The downloaded folder for the plugin was extracted to my Downloads folder, should it be elsewhere?

ma_t14

Program Files > Musicbee folder > Plugins > drop both the ASR Presets folder and the plugin dll here.

Presets should then appear like below:

SeafolkV16-7

Because I'm using the Windows Store version, there is no Musicbee folder in Program files. Is there some other way to do it?

Edit: I have uninstalled Musicbee, and reinstalled from the website. I've followed the instructions and they have worked.
Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 03:47:15 PM by SeafolkV16-7