Author Topic: Batch copy multiple tags  (Read 1039 times)

Babydoll32

Hi,
I have a few custom tags, which I want to copy to other tags automatically at startup.
I know, that I can do with additional tagging and reporting tools (advanced search and replace function), but I don't know how  :(
i.e. I have a custom tag, called "PlaycountMM" and I want to copy to playcount field.
I read somewhere, that there's a preset for this. But I can't find presets anywhere, there were no presets loaded  :-\
Hope you can help me, cause I'm not good in RegEX.

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
Hi,
I have a few custom tags, which I want to copy to other tags automatically at startup.
I know, that I can do with additional tagging and reporting tools (advanced search and replace function), but I don't know how  :(
i.e. I have a custom tag, called "PlaycountMM" and I want to copy to playcount field.
I read somewhere, that there's a preset for this. But I can't find presets anywhere, there were no presets loaded  :-\
Hope you can help me, cause I'm not good in RegEX.

Read this thread - it may give you a start!

https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=12987.0

redwing

But I can't find presets anywhere, there were no presets loaded  :-\

Check if MusicBee\Plugins folder contains "ASR Presets" folder. Then "import all" button should work.

Babydoll32

Thx Redwing.
Somehow preset folder was empty, but copied presets from ZIP into it and got what I want.