Author Topic: Detailed playhistory and statistics  (Read 1212 times)

JoeySd

Hello there, this is my first post here.
I just downloaded Musicbee and I have to say I'm extremely impressed. I've been using Mediamonkey for 11 years but I've always had frustrations about it mainly because it's ugly, clunky and for some reason slow considering i have a good PC. Thus I stumbled upon Musicbee and I'm glad that I did.

First thing I did was imported my library to to MusicBee, that includes stats, tags and all that good stuff.Everything works better and faster, tagging album art is a breeze, organization, you name it and i'm impressed.

The only thing that bothered me was the lack of a detailed playhistory and statistics, I'm a huge nerd when it comes to that sort of stuff. I like to look back at 2012 and see what I was into. Mediamonkey has this with a very popular script named "Playhistory and statistics"

The main features are as follows:

This would be incredible if implemented into Musicbee, Lastfm offers a watered down version of this and requires a 3$ monthly subscription for this amount of details into the playhistory.
The current statistics feature in MusicBee is underwhelming, at least for me and that is my biggest hesitation into completely converting.

Thank you for your time and I hope you will consider this.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Hi, welcome to the forum!

Have you looked at the Additional Tagging & Reporting tools plugin? It may be able to do some of what you want.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)