Author Topic: Adding images/album art to playlists  (Read 2638 times)

Mervinj

Hey guys I was just wondering if its possible to add images to playlists in the "left main panel"? Thanks for any responses.

Mervinj

See: https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=25539.0

Thank you for the link... So what I'm gathering from this is there is no way to change those little icons. Would be a nice feature to add in for the next update.

Steven

• Administrator
add a 16x16px .png file in the same folder as the playlist, with the same name as the playlist ending in ".Icon.png"
eg.
xxxx.Icon.png

by default playlists are in:
C:\Users\<your id>\Music\MusicBee\Playlists

Mervinj

add a 16x16px .png file in the same folder as the playlist, with the same name as the playlist ending in ".Icon.png"
eg.
xxxx.Icon.png

Hi Steven, thanks for the response. I did try what you suggested but to no avail. Not sure why but I've included a screenshot below. Also I know the folder is empty in the screenshot but I did try it with songs in the folder and imported them into the playlist in MusicBee.. though I doubt that would make a diffence...  :-\  If you have any suggestions please let me. Thanks again

Roby

eg.
xxxx.Icon.png

Thanks Steven, it works great!