Author Topic: Full screen Artist Gallery switching periodicaly with track info  (Read 3695 times)

Ujo

I have no idea about xml coding, but i learned a little from standard TM mode examples and created something that works reasonably well (for what i needed). But now i am stuck.

I would like following:

- at the start and the end of each track show my normal TM screen with album cover and track informations (for 10-20seconds)
- between that show only pictures from artist gallery in full screen mode and nothing else on screen

- or maybe just show my normal TM screen with album cover and track informations for few seconds after each change of the picture from gallery

I have no idea how to do this (or if it is even possible). Currently i see the rotating gallery pictures beside  album cover picture and track information, but because of this the gallery pictures are small and there is no reason realy to see track information for the whole track duration. Some pictures from artist gallery are realy great and i would like to just enjoy them in full screen.

Is this possible to do? And if so, can someone please help me with some tips?
Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 08:02:05 PM by Ujo