Author Topic: Songs with the word [Live] in name need to "Update" on every sync  (Read 1384 times)

Rojma

For live songs from concerts in my music collection, I add the word [Live] (with the brackets) at the end of the name of the song. I have found that every time I go to update my device, it thinks it needs to "Update" (not Copy) these songs again to the device, even though they have been previously copied to the device and even though nothing has changed in the files. If I do a sync and immediately do another sync after the initial sync is over, it still wants to update these files again. This is happening both when I have my Samsung Galaxy S8+ connected directly to the PC and when I remove the micro-SD card from the device and try to sync from a media card reader. It seems that the word [Live] is somehow triggering to Update every time I do a sync (what exactly is it "Updating"?)

This happens with MusicBee 3.2 patch 2 and previous versions.
Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 08:12:06 PM by Rojma

Rojma

A quick update on this issue. I am not sure what changed, but the issue is now only happening if I try and sync the SD card directly in a memory card reader. If I sync my Samsung Galaxy S8+ directly with the SD card in it, the issue no longer occurs. In fact I am not sure if the issue ever occurred with the memory card in the Samsung Galaxy S8+.