Author Topic: "Playlists" tab is now a blank space  (Read 974 times)

Bacchus

I don't know exactly when this started happening, but recently my Playlists tab has been replaced with a blank screen. I've deleted and remade the tab but it stays the same. I can right click on the left part of the screen where my playlists would be listed, and it gives me options such as "play shuffled" as if playlists were being shown there, but nothing happens when I click them, and the screen itself remains black. All other tabs are working normally, it's just my playlists tab that's suddenly stopped functioning. Updating to the new version of MB has not fixed this.

daelin

I know this is an old topic, but I'm having a similar problem to this.  I lost my Playlists tab, and I cannot figure out how to get it back.  I tried creating a blank tab, and when I click on it a second time it pulls up a list of stuff that includes my playlists, but it has other stuff in it too.

I had a dedicated Playlists tab, where the panel on the left had only created playlists and center panel would display the track info for songs of whichever playlist I clicked on.

I've been using musicbee for a few years now and for the most part have really enjoyed it.  However, this has been really frustrating and I really don't know how to fix it.  Please help!

Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 05:16:14 PM by psychoadept

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Try adding the Playlist Directory to the left main panel. (Layout settings are next to the search box)
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)