Author Topic: Place to put notes  (Read 1783 times)

woodssr

I have looked and did not see any option that would let you post notes about a song or album.  I know that sometimes when I am listening to music, I have different emotions or thoughts that I would love to tag to the music and search to find the notes to help remember the occasion. I know it would help me find things quicker when I am looking for that one song for the mood I am in.

Just a thought

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
I have looked and did not see any option that would let you post notes about a song or album.  I know that sometimes when I am listening to music, I have different emotions or thoughts that I would love to tag to the music and search to find the notes to help remember the occasion. I know it would help me find things quicker when I am looking for that one song for the mood I am in.

You're probably aware of the 'Comments' tag, but for short notation the 'Grouping' tag' (if not already being used), could would be useful.
I use it all the time to store track: rating, holiday, party, chill, wife, oldies, guitar solo, dj intro, jingle, only me, etc.
Freddy
Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 05:58:00 PM by Freddy Barker

frankz

You can tag songs as evoking different moods with the "Mood" tag or for being appropriate for specific occasions with the "Occasion" tag.   These are both already there.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
You can also create a custom tag for this, if none of the other options suit you for some reason. I have a custom tag I use to store notes on various aspects of tagging that MusicBee can't handle automatically.
Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 04:10:53 PM by psychoadept
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Music Noumon

+1

I have been talking about Notes for awhile too!
Make sure to dig down deeper in the Wishlist section
for my comments about the Notes!

I was a newbie too two weeks ago!
Now I am a Junior Member!

Keep posting!