Author Topic: Add last used folder names to Send to > Folder (Move) > Move File to Folder menu  (Read 908 times)

shantanu

I'm sure a lot of people have a lot of files that need organizing so for that I tend to use the Send to > (Move) option a lot. But the biggest pain is that Bee does not remember the last used folder and even in the 'Browse for Folder' box, it resets to the music file's original location and one has to browse to the desired folder again and again even if it is the same folder used last time.

Can there be an option to 'pin' the most commonly used folders to the 'Send to" menu itself? Or something like 'Oldies(Move)/Oldies(Copy)' option.

The_Paradox

I think that already exists. Use this "Sent To>Folder (Move)>Move Files to Organised Folder" instead of "Sent To>Folder (Move)>Move Files to Folder"

shantanu

Hi there mate. The Organised Folder is a part of the Organise Files tool that organises your songs based on their tags and hence needs the tags to be in place. I have a huge collection of non-english songs that does not have tags. So this 'Recent Folder' feature would suit me better to move files as I choose fit.