Author Topic: "An unexpected error occurred. Please report to...  (Read 1560 times)

test-_-bot

MusicBee v3.2.6760.38310 (Win10.0), 2 Sep 2018 6:21:

System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
   at System.Threading.Thread.StartInternal(IPrincipal principal, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Threading.Thread.Start(StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Threading.Thread.Start()
   at #=zf3EwbAWRadLuAwF1_kGuIJgZQZxL.#=zGwfnB7uaxm5GfgI_4w==.#=zifBwDP1yf7uk5ijBZQ==(#=zwXrbzA8= #=zsmyFjh8=, TagCode #=z77OixWY=, String #=zfl9t3GA=, Boolean #=z15z1Tni1zFVn, Boolean #=z50qDB9JyH9wy, #=z_eSUBoXA0AhNs17iU6iM0hc= #=zFd2Q2Jc=, MethodInvoker #=zddT2nYopFsbe)
   at #=zf3EwbAWRadLuAwF1_kGuIJgZQZxL.#=zGwfnB7uaxm5GfgI_4w==.#=zHsqUKYw=()
   at #=zf3EwbAWRadLuAwF1_kGuIJgZQZxL.#=zeIA9kCUcnEGv(#=zrhfsbOOhUBw0 #=zgEas4Tw=)
   at #=zf3EwbAWRadLuAwF1_kGuIJgZQZxL.#=zvDSLNW2dJFAd(#=z09AO1DVPdNQsCnfLpCvwrW0= #=z$wU17_k=)
   at #=zfsVEzlrhAPKtclh2ONsyXD4=.#=z7Ww5SPSuYID7(#=zopyPQCGbbpbF #=z3fGrTHo=, Boolean #=zdf9NMn7xLpfM)
   at #=zHt2RuXTrmFNh7O7nDCVGtA4=.#=zopyPQCGbbpbF.#=zwf8Bem1L9xVo()

sveakul

WHEN did it throw the error statement?  What were you trying to do at the time?  First thing to try is updating to the latest patch version of MB at https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee32_Patched.zip .  Also, do you have an extremely large library using lots of tags?

test-_-bot

WHEN did it throw the error statement?  What were you trying to do at the time?  First thing to try is updating to the latest patch version of MB at https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee32_Patched.zip .  Also, do you have an extremely large library using lots of tags?
"Large library, lots of tags..." well, I dunno.  I have 60GB os data in my dedicated Music folder on Win10, and 5000+files.  MBee counts 3900 music files when it scans for added tunes.  That's probably more than mose MBee users, but does not seem "extremely large". 

Another nagging problem that just cropped up is the "Now Playing" tab no longer shows the cool images, no lyrics and no artist bios.  Real bummer.  Also, the image finder can no longer find albumn covers, and the tagger can no longer find tags for anything.  Its like the Internet access for MBee died.

I disabled my ESET network security, made sure I had no P2P running, turned off my VPN service and made everything plain vanilla - but still MBee fails to tag and fails to load Now Playing data and fails to find album covers. 

Those all seem Internet-related.

I updated to the latest update (but it was autoupdated) and she is still broken.

This is not intermittent, but persistent.  And it just developed this past week (in my estimation).  I have reviewed and re-reviewed my settings in preferences multiple times, and no solution jumped out at me.  My settings have been rather static for a long time. 

I do appreciate your input.

Test-_-Bot