Author Topic: A couple of things...  (Read 7602 times)

Maleko12

Long time no write ;D I just have a couple of requests that i wish were implemented into MB:

1. A button in the main player that will directly link back to the current playing song. Not something automatic though (like iTunes). This would be great for large libraries.

2. In mini player, I wish there were more space to drag the player around. It's somewhat tricky to avoid either muting or going to the end of the song.

I'm definitely using MB more often, and finding less of a reason to load up iTunes anymore!! :D

Steven

• Administrator
i think you can acheive the first already!
for 1,
if you want to find in library:
just click the 'i' button in the player control panel and then click on the library icon
you can also assign a hotkey in the Preferences/ Hotkeys tab - General: Find Playing Track in Navigator Panel
if you want to find in now playing list:
click File in the now playing list and then Goto Current Track
you can also assign a hotkey - General: Goto Playing Track in Now Playing List
you can also search for songs in the now playing list using File/ Find Track

for 2, i guess you are talking about having more padding around the controls so you can choose an area to click to start the drag movement. Maybe when you move the mouse over the player i could display an extra area that you can click to drag from

Maleko12

1. OK, that will do ;D
2. That would be great!

Thanks!

Steven

• Administrator
not forgotten about! still thinking about how to do thats all

Steven

• Administrator
i've made the main display panel selectable so giving you more area to select for dragging - i was looking to do something more fancy but couldnt get it to work nicely. Its in the next update i'll post later in the weekend