Author Topic: An unexpected error occured  (Read 1904 times)

apokal

Hi. Can someone help me? I can't open the program. It says:

MusicBee v3.2.6760.38310 (Win10.0), 20 Ağu 2018 9:40:

System.NullReferenceException: Nesne başvurusu bir nesnenin örneğine ayarlanmadı.
   konum: #=zf3EwbAWRadLuAwF1_kGuIJgZQZxL.#=zVR5mbnBmPwmS.#=zxj6mmNqjbhF5_NuFpw==.#=zOhOz_9I=(#=zZe2mcXq$wZElziK0FkIibKZ8whew #=zS8IuZuk=, #=zrF2hsEVf0cqpkl93OHvmiE285p6y #=zHy7E27c=, Boolean[,] #=zSAWWxMk=, List`1 #=zBDGQGZ0=)
   konum: #=zf3EwbAWRadLuAwF1_kGuIJgZQZxL.#=zVR5mbnBmPwmS.#=zxj6mmNqjbhF5_NuFpw==.#=zB0fvjBCDFyMq()
   konum: #=zf3EwbAWRadLuAwF1_kGuIJgZQZxL.#=zVR5mbnBmPwmS.#=zxj6mmNqjbhF5_NuFpw==.#=zBofo0mAWhkdD()
   konum: #=zf3EwbAWRadLuAwF1_kGuIJgZQZxL.#=zVR5mbnBmPwmS.#=zRng5ic1Y5wmf(Rectangle #=zt00oDqo=)
   konum: #=zf3EwbAWRadLuAwF1_kGuIJgZQZxL.#=zUwBsP_omT5BY(#=zrhfsbOOhUBw0 #=zgEas4Tw=, Boolean #=zY26o3X7GoBU8neOTvw==)
   konum: #=zf3EwbAWRadLuAwF1_kGuIJgZQZxL.#=zB0fvjBCDFyMq()
   konum: #=zf3EwbAWRadLuAwF1_kGuIJgZQZxL.#=zMNZa8QklHZJY(Rectangle #=zGa7Y$hEv503rzZFSSw6XIfE=, Rectangle #=zty9mSeh2wv1jxw0ojredaeM=)
   konum: #=zVCKCcPOT8WE3TruSSJee8XU=.OnResize(EventArgs #=zTbvK8n8=)
   konum: System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnSizeChanged(EventArgs e)
   konum: System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height, Int32 clientWidth, Int32 clientHeight)
   konum: System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds()
   konum: System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   konum: System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   konum: System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
   konum: #=zVCKCcPOT8WE3TruSSJee8XU=.WndProc(Message& #=zuWmWLk8=)
   konum: #=zf3EwbAWRadLuAwF1_kGuIJgZQZxL.WndProc(Message& #=zuWmWLk8=)
   konum: System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   konum: System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   konum: System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

apokal

Steven

• Administrator
locate the following file, upload it somewhere and me a link to it:
C:\Users\<your id>\AppData\Roaming\MusicBee\MusicBee3Settings.ini

Steven

• Administrator
I can reproduce the issue but it will probably take some time to figure out what is going on, so i suggest you temporarily rename the file to something. You will lose your settings but hopefully i can solve and you can re-use the existing settings file

Steven

• Administrator
Its a very unusual combination of many settings to trigger this. This should fix the issue:

https://getmusicbee.com/patches/MusicBee32_Patched.zip
unzip and replace the existing musicbee files

apokal

I'll do that, thank you.

Also I can restore Windows. Last restore point is yesterday. It'll help maybe? Because the error occured today after i made a few changes in MusicBee.

apokal

Forgot to say, the error occured in MusicBee 3.1 version. Log report says it is version 3.2 but it is not. I installed version 3.2 later.

apokal

I did what you said and it worked . The problem is gone. Thank you very much  :)  Seems everything is like what i left except one thing. Track with Thumbnail layout seems like this:

. <Title> - <Artist>
. <Title> - <Artist>
. <Title> - <Artist>
. <Title> - <Artist>

But it was like before:

1. <Title> - <Artist>
2. <Title> - <Artist>
3. <Title> - <Artist>
4. <Title> - <Artist>

Here is the virtual code i'm using to get what i want:

Code
<#>. <Title> - <Artist>