Author Topic: I need help with album covers  (Read 1403 times)

alj.zak

Hello all. So I have an album that is split into three parts. Each part has it's own cover however the entire album has a different cover. Is there any way I can make it show the album cover and when I play it to show each cover for each section? I can put a different cover for each song but the album cover is always the first song cover. Any one have any ideas how I can make it? Thanks.

zkhcohen

Maybe if you pull the album cover images from the web? I'm not sure you could do that using the Track Information Panel. You could probably do it with the Artwork Panel.

HiPolymerEraser

To build on what zkhcohen said, you could check "Primary Picture" in the Artwork Panel, so while you'll have both the overall album cover and the section covers, the section cover will be the one to show.

alj.zak

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. Unfortunately I still can't figure out if that's possible. The way I did it now is I made the first track the album cover and then the rest of the tracks from that section the section cover. I don't really like this but for now it is the only solution until I figure it out. Thanks again for trying to help.