Author Topic: Central setting of Thumbnail Size / Thumbnail View consistency  (Read 1490 times)

KangNi

Hello and Happy New Year to everybody  :)

I've discovered a minor but somehow disturbing issue with the thumbnail size (setting) and thumbnail vertical space in the Artist view.
If you use a MB layout like mine below, you preferably would like to have the SAME thumbnail SIZE and SPACE in every view.
Because currently this isn't possible - especially because of the size-fixed radio station thumbnails - it's almost impossible to set the hight of the files- and now-playing-bar in that way, that the same count of vertical thumbnails PLUS the belonging text below always is visible in each view.

I know X-Mas is over now but here is a delayed Wishlist :)

1. It would be nice to being able changing the Radio-Station thumbnail size.

2. Due to the size-slider, available in some header menus, isn't shown a precise value (px,%,...), I think it could help to have a central setting in general settings for being able to adjusting the thumbnail size for ALL VIEWS (Album, Artist, Radio Stations) TOGETHER.

3. It would be nice if the Album-Count text size in Artist View beneath each thumbnail could be changed too.

Thank you in advance for any consideration.

Greetings
Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 12:36:52 PM by KangNi