Author Topic: iPod & iPhone Driver  (Read 2468 times)

boroda

Original topic had been accidentally deleted. Its new topic.

Plugin status: discontinued, (almost) unsupported now.

NOTE: Plugin had been tested with iTunes 9 and probably wont work with higher versions of iTunes. You can download iTunes 9 from oldapps.com.
Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 12:40:46 PM by boroda74

guijo

Still works with iTunes 12.8... But it requires expert hands and a very clean music managemetn workflow to navigate between its bugs.

Mirage

How do I get iTunes library to frequently update it's library after modifying my MusicBee Library such as adding and deleting songs and such without having to go through the whole process of re-copying the entirety of the library with this plugin? Much appreciate any possible solutions.

Jirachi

Does this still work or is there an alternative? I keep trying to sync and every time that I think it's going to work, the MusicBee icon turns from green to red and it freezes for a bit and it says the sync was aborted!
Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 02:22:58 AM by Jirachi

boroda

last time i tried to use this plugin (several years ago) all worked fine. not sure how it works now though.

guijo

I can still get it to work as of today, still a pain in the a** to use, and haven't found any alternative so far (though I read somewhere about syncing Musicbee and MediaMonkey)...