Author Topic: Copy Failed - Exception from HRESULT: 0x80042003  (Read 3327 times)

Ronit

I was able to synch successfully once, but now I am getting messages that MusicBee doesn't recognize my device or when it seems to, and I attempt to synchronize I get Copy Failed errors "Copy Failed - Exception from HRESULT: 0x80042003"
I am synching my own MP3 files from a Windows 10 PC to a Samsung Galaxy S9. I just downloaded MusicBee yesterday, so I have the latest version.
I did successfully synch to my phone's internal storage, but I really wanted it synched to my SD card, so I tried again and now I can't synch anywhere...
Let me know if additional info is needed - and please help! thx

In addition - I rebooted and tried again - tried synching to my SD Card and got the Copy Failed Error, but this time it also said that the device is unreachable.  I then switched it to synch to my phone and got the following error, which I was asked to report:
MusicBee v3.2.6761.30746 (Win10.0), 29 Jul 2018 22:15:

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80070141): The device is unreachable. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070141)
   at PortableDeviceApiLib.IPortableDeviceProperties.GetValues(String pszObjectID, IPortableDeviceKeyCollection pKeys, IPortableDeviceValues& ppValues)
   at #=zbi$D0kOumjvw9v0wvi6HdEQXFKt$.#=zUNoZnrKHIV6z(IPortableDeviceProperties #=zrO0yqmiyRF2V, String #=zrm3YVx_S1EVJ)
   at #=zbi$D0kOumjvw9v0wvi6HdEQXFKt$.#=zUNoZnrKHIV6z(String #=zrm3YVx_S1EVJ)
   at #=zbi$D0kOumjvw9v0wvi6HdEQXFKt$.#=z$FpfPkGMwrSgSELGTbN9wwdEGhhK(Boolean #=zbyKozhYC61j4yxnDFg==)
   at #=zUk4$WXgyWpq1Xpco7x7rd_E=.#=zVyQowOAhycYquKf0ig==(Boolean #=zbyKozhYC61j4yxnDFg==, Boolean #=z1syMbJRFqI5k, Dictionary`2 #=zVE7Hc7Uqe7HS, List`1 #=zRkFKvlNLGfUWSODW$Q==, Object #=zrkBin_kRKovk)
   at #=zUk4$WXgyWpq1Xpco7x7rd_E=.#=zVyQowOAhycYquKf0ig==(Boolean #=zbyKozhYC61j4yxnDFg==, #=z_PChIbVLI$jfn_R0TJOJqIM= #=zVT7OIEXU7J_d, Object #=zrkBin_kRKovk)
   at #=zUk4$WXgyWpq1Xpco7x7rd_E=.#=zVyQowOAhycYquKf0ig==(Object #=zrkBin_kRKovk)
   at #=zquhkh400oV4E2AHqwtQ5UTw=.#=zbkFkBLayr6zMK6y$_bJv0xitZ4p1(Object #=zfcc9cME=)
Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 03:17:25 AM by Ronit

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
I sync to the SD card on an S7. I find that if the phone is locked when MusicBee first tries to access it, unlocking it and restarting MusicBee usually solves the problem.  Does that help?
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

Ronit

I was able to synch - but only to the phone, but at least that worked... 
I've been trying to synch to the card today, but still having the same issues, even though the phone is not locked....
thanks for your help