Author Topic: Search Results have multiple albums combined  (Read 1652 times)

akalucard

So, Janis Joplin's "In Concert" album keeps getting merged with Howlin' Wolf's "In Concert" album.  Tags are up to par as far as I can tell.  Hopefully, this is just a case of "I'm a blind new convert to musicbee" problem!

Thanks in advance for your help!

akalucard

The offending option is the "always show full album in results" but I really prefer to have the full album (proper one of course) if possible! So it's..half fixed, I guess.  If anyone has a simple solution to make it work 100% I'd be glad to hear it :)

Steven

• Administrator
could you send me a link to your settings file (help/ support/ view settings)

Steven

• Administrator
I cant reproduce the issue and really this is the sort of thing that should have been discovered and reported a long time ago by someone.
I do notice you have changed the layout compared to the screenshot.
One unlikely possibility is because you have MB configured to search the Entire Library so its possible a badly tagged file is in the Inbox.
Another thing to try is disable "Group By" in the search results layout to see if that makes any difference.

akalucard

Thanks Steven for your input on it.  I did a fresh install and the searches seem to be separated properly.  I must've clicked something I shouldn't have somewhere.  :) I'll probably be back soon with another question about sorting, but that'll be a little later :D Thanks!