Author Topic: Album Cover bug after organising  (Read 806 times)

SpaceKeeper025

I'm using the latest version on Windows Store

When I organised some albums, some of them lost their cover in MusicBee, but they were still in the file and still appeared in the editing window. After restarting MusicBee, they still didn't appear, so I have to save them again. After that I tried organising more albums but none of them lost their cover this time so I think this bug won't occur every time. I don't know if this could be fixed or not. I just think this bug needs to be reported.

A little update: I just organised ALL of my albums and none of them lost their cover, great! :)

My organiser settings and one of the albums which got organised and lost its cover

Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 07:02:21 AM by SpaceKeeper025

Steven

• Administrator
I really doubt there is a bug. If you are able to state a specific set of steps, saying where the artwork was located before organisation (according to MusicBee using the Save To button in the Artwork tab of the tag editor) then i will have a look

SpaceKeeper025

I just selected the albums I wanted to organise and then Tools > Organise Files > Proceed with those settings. All of my album covers are .png embedded in .flac files