Author Topic: error  (Read 548 times)

neokid2416

Quickly inflates in a few full breaths and deflates just as quick. Inflated size approx. 13 x 10 x 4.5 inches.  You can regulate the pressure – someone likes it completely full of air and firm, others like little less air in it so that the back is flatter and the sides are fuller.
But as all things this pillow has demerits. And the most spread is that they generally fail by developing a slow leak. You might be disappointed in the trip where it is leaking because you'll constantly wake up to inflate it again. Even if it does not leak, the air inside it will expand and contract as the airplane changes altitude.

See more about this pillow

Owner of inflatable neck pillow has written about this effect:

"I then took it onto a plane and found that it was great for most of the ride, but I had to re-inflate it a little bit a few times once we began our descent. It never lost any air during my lengthy car ride, so I suspect that the change in cabin pressure is what kept affecting it. If I'd decided to leave it at the level to which it had deflated, it still would have been completely fine, and for some people, just the level of cushion they want. I happen to like it being completely full of air and firm, though, and because it didn't stay so, this gets 4 stars from me instead of 5."

As the cabin altitude climbs, the air in the pillow expands. As the plane descends, it contracts. You can imagine how that affects your sleep. It is common to change altitude numerous times during a flight. Exactly this why we don't advise this kind of pillows for the flip.

You may like this: https://plus.google.com/108429181488142654416

Here is one of the best inflatable neck pillows for travel:

We have summarized all the reviews and here is the resume: almost all customers accentuate the inflatable factor so they don’t have to carry a bulky load. This Inflatable neck pillow for travel is easy to inflate (few light blows of air is all it takes) and deflate (the “on” button works like magic) as well as to fold and put away in its soft carry case.

"Works great, a couple breaths into the valve and it's fully inflated. A small button inside the valve quickly releases air to adjust for comfort or completely exhaust it."

It comes with a pouch, so your pillow will be stored neatly in your carry-on bag. Covering is nice and soft. The outside of the pillow can be detached so you can wash it when it gets dirty.
Know much more about my page at https://bestpillowsleepers.com/best-cooling-pillows/

"The pillow is very comfortable and soft to the touch. The cover comes with a zipper which allows it to come off for washing if needed. Unlike most of the neck pillows, the back of this pillow (at the curve) is skinny, which is PERFECT for people like me who have neck pain."

As a result:

1. Compact and easy to use;

2. Very good price;

3. Slow leak on airplane
Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 08:42:16 AM by neokid2416

frankz

What kind of help are you expecting from this post?  There's no information in it.