Author Topic: [Solved] Can't fetch artworks from fanart.tv anymore  (Read 1951 times)

SandaruLJ

It worked until two or three days ago. But now it says "no match" whenever I try to tag my files. Other sources are working fine. I reported this to fanart.tv Discog and asked if it's something to do with the API. This was Kode's response:

"I might be wrong, but the only thing I can think of is one of the streaming services the MPAA asked us to disable the key of was using the MusicBee API key rather than one of their own.  In which case MusicBee would just need to generate a new one."

And he asked if I know what MusicBee's API key is. Well, I don't. Is there a possible solution for this guys? Or is it just me that have this problem?
Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 05:04:09 AM by SandaruLJ

frankz

I noticed this yesterday but assumed it was either just me or temporary.  Thanks for going the extra mile getting to the bottom of it, even though I'm not sure what the MPAA (Motion Picture Association of America) would have to do with it. 

Seems like something that Steven would need to handle.

Steven

• Administrator
Well this is really bad timing just after doing the 3.2 release. It looks like musicbrainz have made a small change to the results they return from their API but that small change means MB is no longer finding the artist/album id and hence unable to query fanart.tv

I will create a new version later today and i guess another official 3.2 release will be needed

Steven

• Administrator

sveakul