Author Topic: Spectrum visualizer issue  (Read 12466 times)

Steven

• Administrator

redwing

Yep, it fixed it for me too. Thanks!

BTW I noticed Eva Cassidy's bio this time I got (after clearing cache) was different from the one I got just before.
Does it retrieve from any source without a rule?

Steven

• Administrator

redwing

Does that mean we're still exceeding the rate limit occasionally?
While checking this bio issue, I saw many different versions which would indicate it often failed to retrieve from last.fm.

Steven

• Administrator
unless last.fm change something, i think the rate limiting issue will be around for many months until enough users are using v3.3
however last.fm have now excluded track love and user playcount retrieval from the limits

redwing

OK. Thanks again for the fix! I won't request any more until the 3.3 release.

redwing

I noticed v3.3 installer no longer carries default.jpg picture in TheaterMode.List folder.
Now Rdio Style view no longer shows it as a background for the gallery. If it's intentional, I will make some changes.

Steven

• Administrator

redwing

OK. Then I'll PM you when updating is done.

Steven

• Administrator
It didn't occur to me that others would be using it. Given you might not be the only one, i will put it back in. Sorry about that

redwing

Yeah, I think several views are using the picture. Regardless, I will update Rdio Style & Cine View and PM to you.

Steven

• Administrator
The point of removing it was to save space. I would prefer to guarantee it will remain and so you can rely on it being there

redwing

Regarding space, I suggest you use tinypng.com to compress included jpg files in the installer especially skin background images.
BTW does it have to turn on the background setting by default?
I guess many people won't realize they are using the option and might think all skins in the same folder look similar in the background pattern.
Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 07:20:15 PM by redwing

redwing

PMed updated Rdio Style and won't update Cine View.