Author Topic: Lost the Playlist tab  (Read 3498 times)

Lincoln

I don't know what I did, but the Playlist tab has disappeared.

How do I get it back?

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Make a new tab, then open the Playlist Explorer from the left sidebar. Pin the tab if you want to keep yourself from closing it accidentally.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

sveakul

You can also just open "Playlists" from the left sidebar and do what psychoadept suggests.  Either way, be sure one or both is checked in Preferences ->  Layout(1) -> Left Sidebar/navigator or you won't see them.   Right-clicking the tab will give you the option to "pin" it.

Lincoln

MTOakey

• Improvise - Adapt - Overcome
Greetings all,
   Sorry, but I have tried everything I can find, but I can not get a list of multiple songs to show up in my "Right Hand Sidebar" named "Playing Tracks" ... notice that label is in plural form.
I had my harddrive burn out so I had to get a new one, reload all my Apps and restore all my data, so my current MB install is brand new. It loaded all my tracks, they all show fine, but only one, the one I double-click to play, shows in the "Playing Tracks". Nothing changes if I select "Upcoming Tracks", still only the one track that I clicked to play.
   I am expecting to see ALL my Tracks in this sidebar pane just as they are in the main pane.
How can I make it do so, like it has been for years ?

phred

• Global Moderator
If you really want all your tracks to show up in the playing tracks panel, select all of them in the main panel > right-click > play now.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

MTOakey

Steven

• Administrator
Preferences/ Now Playing to set how tracks are added to the playing tracks panel

MTOakey

Thank You Sir.
I did see that, but it's output control was not helping nor the issue ...
I think, maybe, since I have used this App for so many years, I may have just always seen that pane populated and was used to seeing it that way.
As I am going through all my music now since I have restored most all of nearly 30Gb, that pane is full and scrollable now as I remember.
Thank You for your quick response, I indeed appreciate it.