Author Topic: Auto-organise media files, but does not work!  (Read 1851 times)

swedishme

I reinstalled windows and before in MusicBee it did organise all my files and put files in the right folder when scanning or adding new. But not now. I did check the "Auto-organise media files", but nothing happens even after restart and rescanning for new files. If I click on the "organisation"-button it shows up all files but I can not check any of them, only accept, but nothing happens. The files is still not organiset. I got one file for example called "remix22.mp3" and I renamed it right and added a cover, but still the file is in the same place in MusicBee's music-folder and added in playlist but not sorted or changed name.

Or have I missed something?

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
We'll need some screenshots showing your auto - organize settings and maybe what's going on with your folder structure to be able to help much.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

swedishme

Sorry for censoring some tracks and name but I don't want my last name public and there is some dirty songs. :P

They don't move to the folder they did before. If I changed the tag on a artist that is missing before It moved to the new folder automaticly, but not now. Using Windows 10 64bit with latest update. I did install MusicBee with Microsoft Store, but uninstalled and installed the .exe-file.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
It's probably because your files are on D: and your auto-organize rules are for C:. Try changing the rules to D: and see if that fixes it.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)