Author Topic: Only play check marked songs in a playlist  (Read 2109 times)

Saturos

Hello, I tried to only play check marked songs inside a playlist like it works in iTunes out of the box. But I can not get it to work. Even if 5 songs are checkmarked only 1 is played over and over.

Following settings are set:

Repeat: ON
Shuffling: ON (also tried with OFF - no better result)
24 Songs in Play list:

what am I doing wrong , or is this not possible?

thanks in advance

Saturos

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
The "Repeat: ON" option is probably what's making the same single track repeat?

frankz

Edit->Edit Preferences->Now Playing and set playing tracks list->'Play Now' action to taste.  Sounds like you want "clear list and play selected tracks only."

And, yes, if you have "Repeat" enabled it will repeat.  The repeat choices are Off->On->One.  Sounds like you have it set to One.

Saturos

i have turned repeat off, now it  plays all songs but still not only the check marked ones.

I have 7 songs check marked but all 24 are being played. not matter how the repeat butten is triggered. I had NOT turned on repeat 1 song before also.

here is the picture:

Steven

• Administrator
I am aware iTunes does that, but MB doesnt have that functionality implemented for checkmarks

danimen

Is there a way to implement this functionality?
the simplicity of giving checkmarked to some songs from the entire library and pressing play so that only the checks are reproduced.... is unbeatable.
I know that an automatic list could be made with the option of only the "marked" ones...
I have friends who have shown MusicBee to them and they have made it their favorite but sooner or later they come to me with the same complaint which is the following: "Why doesn't it play only the marked songs?"

phred

• Global Moderator
Is there a way to implement this functionality?
You can post your request to the Wishlist section for -possible- consideration. Implementation depends on a number of factors such as how difficult the feataure is to develop, how much demand there is for the feature, and how much time Steven feels like devoting to it.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here

danimen

You can post your request to the Wishlist section for -possible- consideration. Implementation depends on a number of factors such as how difficult the feataure is to develop, how much demand there is for the feature, and how much time Steven feels like devoting to it.
perfect information, thanks!