Author Topic: MusicBee & OneDrive  (Read 3763 times)

YogaBoy905

My PC has limited space. Is there a way for MusicBee (great app BTW) to play MY music from my OneDrive account in the cloud (essentially streaming from my OneDrive) - not my local storage for OneDrive.

Thanks in Advance

Steven

• Administrator
I have asked a couple of times about adding support for OneDrive and GoogleDrive but there has been very little interest. Infact I started work on a plugin but stopped for this reason

YogaBoy905

Pity.  I know the consumer market tends to favour the GMAIL world (and for lots of good reasons), but Microsoft's licensing for Office365 is cheap and comes with a 1TB of free storage all of this for around $75 CDN annually - I can't for the life of me figure out what other people are doing with all their OneDrive cloud music. I guess they're either only streaming from the likes of Spotify or they're happily paying Apple and Google much higher monthly fees.  Too bad, so sad, sucks to be me!

BTW I really love your application.  It's the best music app out there for Windows 10, better than iTunes as you have to work with their store - I hate the Apple restrictions.

All the best to you in 2019 Steven

Thanks for replying promptly though. 

boroda

you can try Air Live Drive (maps some cloud storages as windows network drives) or similar app for this.