Author Topic: TM bugs with v3  (Read 16073 times)

Steven

• Administrator
I wont be able to look at this for a few days but i can say its not necessarily to do the with the bitmap size and that error can be thrown for other reasons. I will need the picture in question when i come to look at this.
The actual error in this was with the main player controls auto-colouring. Just a thought - were you viewing the "Now Playing" tab and do you have the main player controls panel hidden when viewing the Album Wall skin?

redwing

No, I'm running a full-screen TM. Just tried with auto-pick color option disabled, but it made no differences.
What's happening is it shows no covers at all or only a few covers with the rest either as nothing or as "NoArtwork" image.
Sometimes it shows all images correctly, but if I click on play next button, no covers show up. The error is not always thrown, but the covers are not displayed properly most of the time, again only with big image files.

redwing

I have tested with various albums with different image file size and am pretty sure the issue is about handling large image files.

When you have time, download this image: https://www.grappa.no/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/PSC1356.jpg

The image is about 4 MB. Then embed it to 40 tracks and run the TM for the album to see if you can replicate the issue.

Steven

• Administrator

redwing

Yep, both issues are fixed now. Thanks a lot!