Author Topic: UPNPDNLA Plug In / Remote Control  (Read 3205 times)

Wallacewithoutgromit

• Music & Radio The Perfect Tonic
Hi
Recently found musicbee and i'm getting to grips with it's use.
Thought i would share my setup with these plug ins:-

Have loaded remote on wifes's samsung A3 and works fine. I also loaded it onto my samsung tablet which works well.
Streaming what's playing has been a steep learning curve and involves the following:-

Windows10 PC 64bit
Musicbee + Remote Plug In + UPNP Plug in
Load Stream what you hear software and soundwire.
Configure Stream port in stream what you here to use static port.

Samsung Android Phone & Samsung Tablet
Load Musicbee remote app from Playstore & Soundwire Free
This allows you to listen to the now playing stream and also search or check the musicbee library for what's playing.
soundwire allows the window to be minimised and still play the stream whilst looking at other apps.

Iphone 5c
Load Buzz Player from apps store
This player allows playing video's and audio etc. In my setup only interested in music.
The buzz player will allow search the musicbee library and also stream the signal from stream what you here server at the same time.
Note:-Soundwire is not available for the iphone

Windows 7 PC and Laptop
Using the windows media player and share options on my network i am able to see all of the musicbee library and also stream the what you hear stream within the windows media player window.

OXX Radio
This internet radio is quite old but still allows me to access the musicbee library and also listen to the stream from stream what you hear stream.

Auna IRR-130 Internet Radio
This internet radio allows me to access the musicbee library and also listen to the stream from stream what you hear stream.

Roku Soundbridge 1001
This internet radio allows me to access the musicbee library, it will however not listen to the stream what you hear

Want to thank all you guys for a great bit of software and a new way for me to listen to my music around the house 8)  8)  :)  :)
8) WallaceWithoutGromit