Author Topic: Display album music list more efficiently  (Read 451 times)

silvestreccf

MY FDESIGNER-RELATED POST - Something Minimalist

It is possible to Display the song list exactly as it appears in (Music Explorer + More Albums) (Similar TO ITUNES) it is a more beautiful and organized way of displaying the songs with the PLAY button on the side.  ( since in Music Explorer it is the same interface as in ITUNES)

Another issue, it would be possible when AUTO PICK color is not used to display the songs below the album, we could edit the background according to the theme, as it is a gray color that has nothing to do with it. 

If the post does not comply with the forum rules or is something useless or stupid, please delete it.
If this post offended anyone, due to race, belief or gender, it could be a translation error. Please delete.
(Post made with Google Translator - if it is against forum policies. remove)
Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 12:19:01 AM by silvestreccf

hiccup

MY FOUR DESIGNER-RELATED QUESTIONS - I'm speaking as an interface builder
Far as I can see you are only bringing up two 'issues', not four?

And b.t.w., don't worry about needing to say that you are 'a designer', 'an interface builder' or whatnot.
The only thing relevant here is contributing good ideas and properly argumented and explained suggestions that may further improve MusicBee.
And to be honest: I couldn't extract that from this specific post of yours.
But that could well be me. Maybe the developer of MusicBee gets what you are saying.

If it stays silent though, it may be best to create separate Wishlist topics for each wish or suggestion that you may have.
Each one clearly explained with clarifying screenshots/mockups.
That will probably increase your chances of getting useful feedback and possibly getting results.

silvestreccf

MY FOUR DESIGNER-RELATED QUESTIONS - I'm speaking as an interface builder
Far as I can see you are only bringing up two 'issues', not four?

And b.t.w., don't worry about needing to say that you are 'a designer', 'an interface builder' or whatnot.
The only thing relevant here is contributing good ideas and properly argumented and explained suggestions that may further improve MusicBee.
And to be honest: I couldn't extract that from this specific post of yours.
But that could well be me. Maybe the developer of MusicBee gets what you are saying.

If it stays silent though, it may be best to create separate Wishlist topics for each wish or suggestion that you may have.
Each one clearly explained with clarifying screenshots/mockups.
That will probably increase your chances of getting useful feedback and possibly getting results.

* When I say interface builder it's because it's the only thing I can contribute, and if I talked about anything else it wouldn't be possible.
* I try to imagine the musicbee home page, for those who are using it for the first time and don't understand much about all the features included there, something more minimalist. (See other similar apps)
* Its not only four, but This specific post was in agreement with the Skin I was coloring.
*"couldn't extract that"  because you see things from a different perspective and the application may have another meaning for you.
*but I will adapt the post from your point of view, because language is a limitation for me, and I never know if I am being encouraged or criticized
* And finally, I think I'm too old, it's been so long, let those who really understand do the work  ( today my daughter came to me and said: you're on this app again!!)
Things change and the new generation can continue to enjoy music, and only music with this wonderful app.