Author Topic: library issues and missing log files  (Read 1405 times)

slic00vic

I have MusicBee set up with two libraries. My primary library is on a NAS hard drive. The other is on an SD card. I was having issues with the NAS library, and decided to do a clean install. I downloaded MusicBee from the Microsoft Store after deleting my library and other MusicBee files for the primary library (which were on my C: drive). It worked for a bit, but now all of the files in that library cannot be found. If I try to search for the files, the NAS drive does not show up as an option. I am connected to it, and can access it with other programs (e.g. FileZilla). If I go to look at the error log or the settings file, I see "The system cannot find the path specified." Any advice?

(By the way, I only mentioned the second library, because it seems to be working okay.)

Serpentz

I also just installed this and it won't detect anything in the selected music folder. I see you have the same problem so I'm uninstalling and moving on. I think its a serious problem when it can't even detect files in the music folder.

frankz

LOL Serpentz, if you can't get MB to see your music files you can safely bet the problem isn't on MB's end. MB works fine at it.

If you care to tell us what you're doing and what to you're seeing, we can try to help diagnose where the user error is occurring.