Author Topic: Musicbee 3.2 and CAD issue  (Read 2662 times)

Blackened

Hey Admins and Developers, I just found a bug regarding CAD on rainmeter wouldn't function properly. I had to revert back to 3.1 to get it function, some of the skins only display play and pause without getting metadata on rainmeter.

Steven

• Administrator
If you are referring to the CD Art Display interface, nothing has been changed for a very long time. I wont be able to help further and suggest you raise the issue on the rainmeter forums

redwing

Just tested with the latest rainmeter and Monstercat Visualizer and it works fine for me.

Make sure you have enabled the plugin in the preferences settings.

Blackened

I reinstalled Musicbee 3.1 again for CAD access on Rainmeter, 18 hours after installing 3.2 and woke up from the bed, the Rainmeter skins somehow tracked the CAD info from 3.2 to Rainmeter and couldn't replicate it (sorry).

But Yeah, I'm just confused that Rainmeter function on 3.1 but not 3.2.

Blackened

Sorry for that 120 days late post, but found a solution. Seems that WASAPI really hates CAD intervention on your media player. I changed from WASAPI to Directsound again with 48kHz/24bit. This only happens in Desktop software that were downloaded by users. while on Windows Store, the WASAPI output didn't care about CAD at all, I have no explanation on this, probably the WS version isn't update yet on the latest final version of 3.2.