Author Topic: Sync of 'checked titles only' doest work.  (Read 1651 times)

elK

Cheers,
as the title suggests, i d like to sync only the checked titles. Referring to (https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=12641.0).

I may quote Steven himself (his highness!)

"-any files that are unticked are:… - excluded from device synching"

Well i cant get it to work, didnt find any hint in the forum or settings in MB. As i dont want to sync all albums in an artists playlist (nor exclude several via autoplaylist settings) it would be neat to exclude unwanted albums/titles by unchecking em!

Sadly they still got synced

Saludos

elK

btw: i use MB for a year or so now, rlly like it! Though i feel the sync is a bit weak (playlist sync only). iSyncr does it quiete good, providing the ability to sync by artist/specific album
Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 06:29:12 PM by elK

frankz

In the device settings on Synchronize -> Music, make sure "Synchronize Music -> All Music" is not selected.

elK

cheers…its set as "sync selected playlists…" - the issue isnt, that all music gets synchronised (way too much anyway), but that every title in a selected playlist does…even the unticked ones. And as Steven said, it should work (at least in 2014…maybe it got revoked though).

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Yes, I think that functionality was changed. Since you can base a playlist or filter on whether items are checked, you can set this up yourself, though.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

elK

meh, bad news…i cant have even more playlists. Im rlly into playlists, but i guess ill have to change my approach to syncing. Up to now i had a playlist for every artist/album to sync, but i guess its quicker to just jam all i want in one playlist and browse it by album on the phone.
Gonna check for tips in forum about that.

Anyway, if someone knows it works or has a workaround, i d be glad to hear about.