Author Topic: Question on tweaking behavior of (double) clicking to play songs  (Read 1350 times)

Erecshyrinol

Hi,

I've been going through all the relevant settings I feel are relevant, but can't quite figure this out: how can I set the double/single-click-to-play behavior to be the same for the pop-up track listing (accessed by click on album title under artwork) as on the listing at the bottom of main panel? Talking of these.

The settings under 'now playing' section concern double clicking behavior, but those don't affect the pop-up album track listings, since those work on single clicks.
I would prefer to have the "clear list and play all tracks" behavior for the pop-up lists as I have for the bottom-of-main-panel listings: that  clicking on a song clears the play queue, puts the album in question on the play queue and commences playback from the track which was clicked on. (cf. at the moment the only behavior for the pop-up track listings is: clear play queue -> put just the clicked song on list -> start playback)

Is there any way to have the pop-up lists behave like that, or do I for the time being have to manage with the lists at the bottom of main panel and its too-fast-for-my-liking mousewheel scrolling?

Thanks  8)