Author Topic: Artist pictures in a certain space  (Read 3820 times)

Tybot

I've been at this for hours but I can't seem to get it to work the way I want to. Assistance would be greatly appreciated. I modified an existing theater mode skin to my liking but I'm stuck on the last item. I'm using gallery element to display artist images sourced from the internet and I want to contain the pictures in this frame, regardless of original resolution.

Here's the skin I'm using: https://pastebin.com/fGHqWMNW

redwing

Not sure what you're asking. If it's about the gallery element's location and size, try adjusting its x, y, width, height values.

Tybot

Yes, it's regarding the gallery element. I've been adjusting x, y, width and height but just when I think I've got it right, an image of a different resolution or aspect ratio is automatically downloaded and it becomes evident that my settings are incorrect.

redwing

Then change fillColor setting to "200,250,10,10" until you fix its location and size.
You shouldn't see the red color outside of the frame you marked.

Tybot

Then change fillColor setting to "200,250,10,10" until you fix its location and size.
You shouldn't see the red color outside of the frame you marked.

Yeah, I did something similar. Looks just the way it suppose to now, just needed a fresh set of eyes. Thanks for the input!