Author Topic: Why are albums with four tracks split in Album and Tracks view  (Read 568 times)

__polaris__

In the "Album and Tracks" view, albums with four tracks are split into two columns with three tracks on one side and only one on the other.

Is there any way to make it so that this doesn't happen?

Música

Why so Sirius? ;D

Interesting: I've only seen this <6 wrapping or splitting views with multi-disc albums. Also curious is track 3 listed ahead of 2: is this a clue that something else is going on?

__polaris__

Why so Sirius? ;D

Interesting: I've only seen this <6 wrapping or splitting views with multi-disc albums. Also curious is track 3 listed ahead of 2: is this a clue that something else is going on?

Didn't notice it was out of order until now, it only happened when sorting by Album Artist/Year/Album, re-saving the track in mp3tag fixed it.

I updated to the newest version and it's still splitting the tracks, I tried removing the disc number from the album but that didn't fix it. I've also tried multiple skins but none of them have the behavior you described.

samthemusicman

This is a pet peeve of mine as well. Personally, I would prefer it to appear as 2 columns of 2 tracks, so a choice between 2x2 or one column of four tracks would be cool. Either would be better than one column of three and an extra track hanging out by itself though.

P.S. This behavior occurs on all albums in this view, whether they are multi-disc or single disc (as long as the window isn't very narrow causing everything to become 1 column).
Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 08:54:30 PM by samthemusicman