Author Topic: MusicBee can't add playlists to my Android phone  (Read 2255 times)

Bacchus

I've been syncing my Samsung Galaxy through MusicBee, and it was previously able to add my playlists. However, after making some changes to them, it is now unable to add any playlists to my phone. I tried deleting the playlists in my mp3 player app so it could just resync them, but nothing is showing up. The MusicBee app is saying the sync was successful and shows all the selected as playlists as having been copied, but they aren't showing up anywhere on my phone.

Please tell me how I can fix this, I seriously do not want to have to remake my playlists by hand on my phone.

Bacchus

Interestingly enough, the .pla files for my playlists are on my phone, but my phone doesn't seem to know what to do with them and can't open them, and my music players Playlists sections are empty.

psychoadept

• Global Moderator
Have you changed music players recently? Have your always synced .pla? If your player can handle them, try changing to .m3u files.
MusicBee Wiki
Use & improve MusicBee's documentation!

Latest beta patch (3.5)
(Unzip and overwrite existing program files)

phred

• Global Moderator
I use M3U8 when syncing to my Samsung and don't have any issues. I'd try using psychoadept's suggestion and/or mine.
Download the latest MusicBee v3.5 or 3.6 patch from here.
Unzip into your MusicBee directory and overwrite existing files.

----------
The FAQ
The Wiki
Posting screenshots is here
Searching the forum with Google is  here