Author Topic: Use Python scripts to grab time-stamped lyrics from NetEase cloud music and save  (Read 3345 times)

SONG-ROOT

NetEase Cloud Music Player is a commercial player in China, and I'm going to stop using it.
Why? MusicBee is excellent.

I am a Chinese user and I love Musicbee software , I like listening to French music.
The network firewall in our country makes me unable to use the musicbee directly to get the lyrics, so I wrote the script to release the restrictions,and the users in other countries do not have this trouble,You may don't need it.

Purpose: The purpose of this script is to extract the translation from the ID (NetEase Cloud Music each song has a unique corresponding ID, You download the song while NetEase Cloud downloads the corresponding lyrics background).you download songs with the netease cloud, and the netease cloud downloads the corresponding lyrics according to the ID, and saves the ID in the same directory。What can I do? I'll collect dozens or even hundreds of ID and download the translation according to the API of NetEase Cloud

My goal: I hope that on the basis of what I can use, people who love music can also use it. Of course it's better to know the computer well.
Applicable crowd: Chinese NetEase cloud users who love music. NetEase cloud lyrics translation only Chinese translation, there are language restrictions. But users in other countries can use it if you set 《not show Chinese translation》.

you need to put lrc format files and songs in the same directory, lrc and songs must have the same name. And you have to put it manually
After completing these steps, the music player can parse

Link:
Code
<a href="https://github.com/SONG-ROOT/A-SIMPLE-PROJECT/releases">github</a><br><a href="https://pan.baidu.com/s/1GENp8ZMG1AOiRjqebCBn1A ">百度云的提起码: 1qxn</a>

SONG-ROOT

File name can"not contain some special characters under windows system, I will fix him tomorrow.If you use the software now, there will be errors