Author Topic: custom background image  (Read 5434 times)

boroda

could you make layout(1)/use custom background image option to fill main view only (while keeping sidebars, column browser, etc. with skin colors)?

Steven

• Administrator
i have added an extra custom background image setting for the main panel only in Layout(1)/ main panel

http://musicbee.niblseed.com/V3_2/MusicBee32_Patched.zip

StefanIvanovic

This is awesome!

But I believe this setting shouldn't be file dependant and after choosing background image it should be automatically copied somewhere in MB's AppData, that way removing or renaming image file wouldn't affect MB as it does now.

Also there is a minor bug, if artist biography is double clicked it loses "transparency" that allows custom image under skin to be seen and it turns into skin's solid colour. Restarting MB revert it back to custom background image in that part of player. Same is after double clicking lyrics, but when editing lyrics is done it reverts custom image back to that part of player without need to restart MB.

Steven

• Administrator
Also there is a minor bug, if artist biography is double clicked it loses "transparency" that allows custom image under skin to be seen and it turns into skin's solid colour. Restarting MB revert it back to custom background image in that part of player. Same is after double clicking lyrics, but when editing lyrics is done it reverts custom image back to that part of player without need to restart MB.
double click takes the panel into edit mode. Just right click/ Cancel Edit and the background will return

StefanIvanovic

Ohh... I didn't realise that panel is editable. I did try with Escape that takes lyrics out of edit mode, but it didn't occur to my mind to try right click and Cancel edit. Ok, no bug then!