Author Topic: Error message when selecting a playlist while in RADIO node  (Read 1159 times)

theG

v3.2.6636
Just updated to that version today and the problem has been present for a while now.

When I’m in the RADIO node, if I click on the MUSIC node it goes back to my library like it should.
When I’m in the RADIO node, if I click on a playlist I get that error message, but only for a few playlists, always the same ones.

MusicBee v3.2.6636.33251 (Win10.0), 3 mars 2018 19:09:

System.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
   à #=zSSd7Nfg9v_Ivod9DLCON3kxzpn7q.#=zEmItqbaJvGkB.#=zu4DAtnV6g5ms(MouseEventArgs #=zmBY0UMU=)
   à #=z1VXptlSRkbOjYYoYDTnWUYo=.OnMouseMove(MouseEventArgs #=zmBY0UMU=)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseMove(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   à #=z2_u991nBbqhXPehZHE8PPIw=.WndProc(Message& #=zYDEn1Nk=)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Steven

• Administrator
can you post a screenshot just before the error would happen and also let me know which playlist you clicked on.
The actual error relates to when you start dragging the node

theG

Before posting screenshots, I found something that could help you pinpoint the problem. The way panels are arranged seems to have something to do with it.

Panels config that gives me the error:
LEFT SIDEBAR
- panel splitter
- thumbnail browser
- navigator
- artist picture
- album cover

I dont get the error popup if I place the navigator panel above the thumbnail browser.
Looks like the navigator panel doesn’t like moving up and down depending if the node I choose needs the thumbnail browser or not. The radio node makes the thumbnail browser disappearforcing the navigator panel to move up to take its place. If I click on a playlist in the navigator panel, the thumbnail browser panel reappear forcing the navigator panel to move back down and that’s when the error popup appears.

Steven

• Administrator
the latest patch version should already prevent the error message, however i would appreciate you confirm it all works as expected.