Author Topic: Plugin (?) to remember customized EQ presets (?)  (Read 2182 times)

2for99

• good vibrations
Bit rates and audio mastering vary from album to album, and most certainly from song to song.

Is there any solution or plugin I can implement to "attach" a custom Equalizer Preset to a given song?

NickIst

Bit rates and audio mastering vary from album to album, and most certainly from song to song.

Is there any solution or plugin I can implement to "attach" a custom Equalizer Preset to a given song?
Yes, you can do so by adding your own EQ preset (in EQ and DSP settings window) and then you can choose it for a chosen track, just right-click on a track and edit, you'll need the last tab ''settings''
Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 01:11:53 PM by NickIst

2for99

• good vibrations
Hey Nick. Appreciate the reply, bud.

I create and save the custom EQ within MusicBee's program files - but when I go the settings tab of the song, the saved .SDE's I created are never there..

Why?!  :-\

NickIst

Hey Nick. Appreciate the reply, bud.

I create and save the custom EQ within MusicBee's program files - but when I go the settings tab of the song, the saved .SDE's I created are never there..

Why?!  :-\
I don't know because I have no problems with that, I save custom presets in the default directory.