Author Topic: Pop-Out Panels  (Read 716 times)

Coogan

I've searched for popout panels and didn't find anything helpful.
I'd like the ability to pop-out the panels and move them to a second monitor.
In this following example I want to pop-out the Playing Tracks Panel on the right Side Bar.

Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 12:22:05 AM by Coogan
My MusicBee Version:

Tybot

Under the panel configuration there's an option to use playing tracks as a floating window. I'm not sure, but if you can assign a hotkey to hide/display the floating window panel, would that work?

Coogan

Under the panel configuration there's an option to use playing tracks as a floating window. I'm not sure, but if you can assign a hotkey to hide/display the floating window panel, would that work?
I'm looking now.
That sounds like that would work fine, as long as I still have control over playing tracks while using the floating window.

EDIT:

There doesn't appear to be an option to assign a hot-key to the Show Playing Tracks in floating window, only the Track Lyrics.
So I'll modify my wish as to have a hot-key to Show Playing Tracks in floating window.
Also, would it be possible to add a maximize/close window to the floating windows.  (and a hot-key for it)
It would be nice that when I close the floating window that the panel returns as it was origianally. (shown in my first post.)

Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 12:11:03 AM by Coogan
My MusicBee Version:

Zak

• Global Moderator
View > Arrange Panels...

Drag Playing Tracks to the Floating Window section at the bottom:

Bee excellent to each other...