Author Topic: MiniLyrics = Bad Gateway  (Read 13015 times)

frankz

Am I the only one using MiniLyrics?  For the past week or so, every search fails, and their site returns "Bad Gateway" when you hit the "Click Here To See if Our Server is OK" link on their site.

I've searched for information about the status of their service to no avail.

Anyone heard anything?  

More importantly, where would one get synchronized lyrics in an automated way if not through MiniLyrics?

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
Am I the only one using MiniLyrics?  For the past week or so, every search fails, and their site returns "Bad Gateway" when you hit the "Click Here To See if Our Server is OK" link on their site.

I've searched for information about the status of their service to no avail.
Anyone heard anything?
More importantly, where would one get synchronized lyrics in an automated way if not through MiniLyrics?

Hi - I've been using MiniLyrics every day with no problem having been noticed  ;)
Regards: Freddy

boroda

frankz

DownForEveryoneOrJustMe.com reported it as "It's not just you" for me when I checked a few days ago when I first noticed.  Wonder what's going on.

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
but now the same error message for me.

Broke for me now this afternoon  - Bad Gateway 502   :'(
Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 04:13:56 PM by Freddy Barker [DIVERSITY FM]

3car

Same problem here, with JRiver.  I use licensed MiniLyrics v7.7.49 with JRiver Media Player on the latest Windows 10.  For the last few weeks a lyrics search results in a screen that just sits there with the message "MiniLyrics is searching lyrics now, it may take a few seconds".

frankz

Same problem here, with JRiver.  I use licensed MiniLyrics v7.7.49 with JRiver Media Player on the latest Windows 10.  For the last few weeks a lyrics search results in a screen that just sits there with the message "MiniLyrics is searching lyrics now, it may take a few seconds".
Even their main site crintsoft.com is gone now.  Hope you didn't pay much for that license.  ;)

Fenzik

So far I have news to crintsoft is broken out $$ but they are comining back soon

frankz

It started working again!

(False alarm? One track worked, now not so much)
Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 01:33:12 AM by frankz

frankz

It appears to be completely functional again

viewlyrics.com up and running (darn speedy, too).

Let's see if it lasts.  Fingers crossed.

frankz

I don't know if I'm the only one using Minilyrics any more after their most recent debacle, but it appears to have stopped working again.  The site is still up, but it's not pulling any lyrics, even for very mainstream songs.  If you try to view any lyrics on viewlyrics.com, it returns the message "An unexpected error has occured. If the problem continues, please contact the system administrator."

Not looking good.

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
I don't know if I'm the only one using Minilyrics any more after their most recent debacle, but it appears to have stopped working again.  The site is still up, but it's not pulling any lyrics, even for very mainstream songs.  If you try to view any lyrics on viewlyrics.com, it returns the message "An unexpected error has occured. If the problem continues, please contact the system administrator."

Not looking good.

Got only ONE lyric found in 72 tracks played AND didn't save to tag or download 'title.lrc' into 'C/Lyrics' folder, so looking proper unwell at this time  :'(

frankz

To anyone following the ongoing on again / off again Minilyrics saga - it started working again tonight. Pulling synched lyrics fine (for now).

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P
To anyone following the ongoing on again / off again Minilyrics saga - it started working again tonight. Pulling synched lyrics fine (for now).

That's great news... thanks for heads-up  ;D
It's finding an LRC for almost every track!
Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 02:58:39 PM by Freddy Barker [DIVERSITY FM]

Freddy Barker

• 🎧 MB 3.4.7628P

MiniLyrics is indeed back in business and hot.
Each LRC is download within 2 or 3 seconds of playing track start!
Wouldn't it be cool if every track in the MB library could play just the first 5 seconds of each track (for example overnight), thus only taking 11 hours to trawl through my tracks?
Even better if each downloaded LRC contents could be auto-embedded into the Lyrics tag of the relevant track.  :D
Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 04:48:05 PM by Freddy Barker [DIVERSITY FM]